Sunday, May 25, 2014

A Field of Green Wheat

 Earlier this afternoon, I went for a quick ride up to the pasture along with a couple of tag-alongs. We stopped and took just a moment to enjoy the scene of a green wheat field with a storm in the background. I happened to have my camera (Yep, I see that face. At this point, you would almost expect me to take my camera everywhere, wouldn't you?!) so I snapped a couple of pictures.

First, the green wheat with a storm rolling this way in the background.

And then I had to show the five year old how to pop the wheat berries out of the wheat heads. He was pretty happy with the yummy little green berries!

Ashleigh

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you guys! Please type nice, no rudeness or foul language, and no links.
Thanks!
Ashleigh